Black Dipped Orange Polyurethane-Coated Gloves
DuraDrive Black Dipped Orange Polyurethane-Coated Gloves made from light, comfortable, breathable nylon material provides a nonslip grip and are great for small parts handling.
- Softness and Flexibility: provides amazing stretch which gives these gloves the best touch sensitivity
- Provide an excellent grip without sticky - are great for small parts handling
- Has a low-particulate shed – reduce risk of contamination
- Hold heat to keep warm for winter use
- 12 Pairs per Pack, 25 Packs per Case
Grey Shell Polyurethane Palm Coated HPPE Cut Resistant Gloves
The DuraDrive Grey Shell Polyurethane Palm Coated HPPE Cut Resistant Glove (ANSI - Cut Level 5) is a heavy duty cut resistant glove designed for jobs entailing high cut and scrape hazards. Its PU coating provides a firm dry grip and a liquid barrier for the palm. As a Cut Level 5 glove, it offers excellent resistance in heavy duty applications where blade cuts, snags or scrapes can occur.
- ANSI - Cut Level 5
- PU palm and finger coating for excellent dexterity and breathability
- Excellent heavy duty cut resistance level
- Seamless, flexible and soft cut resistant liner for a more comfortable and cool feel
- Performs well above standard requirements
- Machine washable and re-usable for cost-efficiency
Knitted PVC Dot Gloves
- Knitted PVC Dot Gloves
- Heavy weight seamless
- Non slip Grip
Latex Dipped Orange Gloves
DuraDrive Latex Dipped Orange Gloves are crafted from textured latex rubber for a superior grip with a high degree of cut resistance and flexibility. Not recommended for use with oil, grease or petroleum solvents.
- Resists abrasions, cuts and tears
- Ideal for warehouse work, landscaping, cleaning, gardening, and general household applications
- High flexibility and superior grip